free web tracker

Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Jim Henson Joint

I have a gift for surrounding myself with generous, kind & talented people. My friend, Dave Hudson, is no exception to this rule. I can't say I've ever seen him treat another person badly or make them feel like they're an outsider. He goes out of his way to make you laugh and if you're an easy target...well, you'll leave his house sore from guffawing. Apart from his positive and gentle nature, he also knows the most colourful coloquial slang and all of my top 5 offensive strings of the English language. Probably a job hazard (he's a comedian, after all), but the stark contrast always makes me laugh. Maybe that's why he's so good at his job. His persona disarms you and prepares you for something completely different than his brand of humour. You need only follow the link to discover I'm right. He and a few of his pals took his childhood collection of Sesame Street toys and decided to re-shoot 'Do the Right Thing.' I predict an award nomination for the dark and tortured performance of Mr. Hooper (played by Dave). It's pretty entertaining.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L-1s9MKDrmU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home