free web tracker

Monday, February 27, 2006

This guy is sensitive...




And he's also one of the funniest motherf#@$ers I've ever come across in my travels. I discovered him almost a year ago, but I snorted Pepsi out my nose when I saw him hosting SNL towards the end of 2005. His name is Dane Cook. He's insane. And he will make you hurt from laughing.

This pictures is just a taste of what goes on in his brain. Check out his myspace account and then download everything you can find with him in it. You won't be disappointed.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=469452

3 Comments:

At 5:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I saw that Dane Cook thing on SNL and I could not stop laughing.... By the way... love u on Metropia... :)

 
At 6:13 a.m., Blogger J.D. said...

He was HILARIOUS on SNL. His opening monologue/stand up routine was fantastic. He's got a fantastic bit he does about public restrooms if you have the time to find it on the net here. It's very, very funny.

Thanks for the Metropia praise. I miss doing the show. It was a pretty good time of my life and I miss the people as well as the atmosphere. I mean, really, it's a dream job! There's talk of them doing another season of it, but the talk's been going on for a year now. Guess I'd better find a new tv show, eh? Take care.

J.D.

 
At 9:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya u should definitely get on another show... anyways... take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home