free web tracker

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Is where this crazy cat lives.

My girlfriend found this photo today and she sent it to me.

http://www.big-boys.com/pictures/picture1659.html

I was all at once shocked, amused, disturbed, disgusted and enchanted. I - perhaps only surpassed by my bass player, Mick - love a joke that runs well past its limit, through the wastelands, through the darkness and into a new day where it becomes funny again.

But this guy? I have to believe he sent an audition tape to Jack Ass and got turned down. It's got everything though, hasn't it? A hinged elbow, a crying nipple and...well, I won't spoil the surprise of the last one. Check the picture out and observe the rainbow of feelings.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

your woman is the drop dead hot one isn't she? man your lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home