free web tracker

Monday, June 13, 2005

Good times

I was away for the weekend with my good friends Dan and Fun Bobby (although he prefers 'Handsome Rob' - this may be applicable, but I'm not here to judge, it's not what I do). It was a 'boys' weekend. I know what leaps immediately to mind; high-stakes gambling, all the strippers money can buy, copious amounts of booze & drugs and perhaps some midgets. Well, that's not the case with our boys weekends. I'm a rockstar for chrissake. My day job fulfills the requirements of a stereotypical boys weekend, so sometimes I need a weekend away from the rigours and hardships of women fawning over you and being adored by millions. So, we have a boys weekend and we become the nerds that still get beat up in high schools across the nation. We play board games, video games and try and make each other laugh hard enough to spew Pepsi. I know, I know. We're fucking wildmen.

Anyway, all this is irrelevant. Well, mostly irrelevant. But one of the things Fun Bobby shared with us this weekend is this website:

http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

If you have a great deal of spare time, this guy's a great writer and thoroughly entertaining in his diatribe against the female of the species (the following remark should be seen as a warning that most women probably won't find him remotely funny). Check it out when you're at work and bored and the day is dragging on just a bit too long. It's good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home