free web tracker

Friday, October 05, 2007

I Think I Love You

I've never liked Danny Bonaduce until I watched his most recent performance on Jimmy Kimmel last night. Now I love him. Apparently he feels the same way about Survivor as I do.


Bonaduce Throws Reality Star During Awards Show

It happened Tuesday night during the taping of the Fox Reality Channel's "Really 2007 Awards." Former "Survivor" contestant Jonny Fairplay, whose real name is Jon Dalton, was on stage when Bonaduce walked onto the stage without invitation and tapped him on the shoulder.

"They're booing because they hate you," Bonaduce said. Dalton then jumped on Bonaduce in what he called a "hug," wrapping his legs him. After just a couple of seconds, Bonaduce threw Dalton over his shoulder, slamming him head-first into the stage.

Dalton told entertainment Web site TMZ.com that he lost one tooth and at least three others were knocked loose or broken in the incident. Bonaduce "threw me over his head as hard as he could. I just went, like, mouth-first into the stage," Dalton said. "It knocked one tooth out and then it moved three others. There's like floating bones. One tooth is, like, shattered eight times. There's like eight breaks."

Dalton said he has filed a police report and Bonaduce could face felony battery charges. Bonaduce, 48, who first became a star at age 10 on "The Partridge Family," told TMZ that Dalton "started to throttle me" and he threw him to stop the attack. "I'm sorry he got hurt," he said.

The awards show is schedule to air Oct. 13.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karma's, like, a bitch, Johnny. Watch the clip and laugh your ass off here. Bonaduce throws him so hard that his shoe comes off! Awesome. Just awesome.

http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=163485

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home