free web tracker

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I keep my promises...

And, as such, this first entry has to be a rant about my dislike for the word 'blog'. That will be the last time I use the word. I will refer to it now on as 'that word'. What is the etymology of the word? I suspect it's 'something' and 'log'. This makes sense to me. However, shouldn't it be 'electronic' and 'log'? And therefore 'elog'? Where the F#!k did 'that word' come from? I have an inexplicable hatred for it. I refuse to acknowledge it as acceptable language and will immediately dismiss any person who uses the word verbally. Other unacceptable words and phrases include: 'synergy', 'let me axe you a question' and any replacing of the letter 's' with the letter 'z' to make the language sound more 'phat'. Stay in school, kids. AND play music. The world needs rock and roll stars who can make the language beautiful again.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 a.m., Blogger @lex said...

Pollute my blog with your 'anonymous' comments will you!? YES I SAID BLOG.

BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG

Now hopefully your page will show in search engines under "blog" which would be bitter sweet :-)

=A=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home